Kingdom Hearts Infinite Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Infinite Rebirth

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanuka! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMusic/Videos

Looking for a purpose...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Looking for a purpose... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:22 pm

Kyle walks along the beach looking for a purpose to life....
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Weakling
Weakling
Ashley

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Stats
HP:
Looking for a purpose... Left_bar_bleue60/60Looking for a purpose... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Looking for a purpose... Left_bar_bleue30/30Looking for a purpose... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Looking for a purpose... Left_bar_bleue0/0Looking for a purpose... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:23 pm

Ashley sneaks up behind Kyle and pokes him, "Hey, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:25 pm

Kyle turns around in surprise. "Huh? Who are...." Kyle sees Ashley and becomes speechless.

OOC: Kyle Kurosaki doesn't know who you are yet, Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Weakling
Weakling
Ashley

Stats
HP:
Looking for a purpose... Left_bar_bleue60/60Looking for a purpose... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Looking for a purpose... Left_bar_bleue30/30Looking for a purpose... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Looking for a purpose... Left_bar_bleue0/0Looking for a purpose... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:31 pm

Ashley smiles, "Sorry about that, kinda random with the poking. My name is Ashley. What's yours?"

OOC: Okayz
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:32 pm

"well umm you seem to already know it,.. I am Kyle Kurosaki... have we met before?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Weakling
Weakling
Ashley

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:34 pm

Ashley thinks for a second then looks to Kyle, "Hmm, I don't think so because I would have remembered meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:36 pm

"Oh well, i think i might have mistaken you for someone, your quite beautiful you know."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Weakling
Weakling
Ashley

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:37 pm

Ashly blushes and looks away, "Um, thanks?" She looks back to Kyle, "Um, so where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:38 pm

"I don't know where I am from or what I am doing." Kyle stares at Ashley for a second before looking away.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Weakling
Weakling
Ashley

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:40 pm

Ashley looks at Kyle, "Why is it always disoriented people who don't know where they are? I probably shouldn't be talking because I've felt that way before. Ah well, is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:42 pm

"you might be able to tell me where I am and where you think I should go, and you might help me get there, but other then that I am at c complete blank""
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Weakling
Weakling
Ashley

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:44 pm

Ashley sighs lightly, "Well, I can tell you you're on Destiny Islands, but as for where you should go, that I'm no help with."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:47 pm

"Well, I am quite hungry so if you can take me to an eating establishment I would pay for your services" Kyle pats a bag of cash on his waist.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Weakling
Weakling
Ashley

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:56 pm

"Well, the only thing I know of locally is this little place by the ocean."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:12 am

"Well then will you guide me there? I won't mind buying you lunch or anything"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Weakling
Weakling
Ashley

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 4:44 pm

"That'd be nice, follow me," Ashley says as she leads him to the pizzeria.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:48 pm

follows Ashley to the pizzaria while taking a glance at her beautiful face every now and then
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Weakling
Weakling
Ashley

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:52 pm

Walking to the top of a hill overlooking the ocean, Ashley turns around and faces Kyle, "Well this would be it."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:53 pm

Kyle opens the door to the pizzaria and gestures for Ashley to go in. "ladies First"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Weakling
Weakling
Ashley

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:02 pm

Ashley smiles at him, "A gentleman huh?" She walks in and holds the door open for Kyle in turn.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:04 pm

Kyle sits down at a table "What would you like to order Ashley?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Weakling
Weakling
Ashley

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:06 pm

Ashley sits down across from him, "I don't know, whatever is fine I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:07 pm

Kyle orders large hawiian Pizza and a medium peperoni one. "Why don't you sit down?" Kyle pats the seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Weakling
Weakling
Ashley

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:09 pm

Ashley rolls her eyes slightly with a small smile and sits by him.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kurosaki
Weakling
Weakling
Kyle Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:10 pm

Kyle smiles at ashley and reaches out, slowly grasping her hand and holding it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a purpose...   Looking for a purpose... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a purpose...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Infinite Rebirth :: Worlds :: Destiny Islands (3 posts to enter)-
Jump to: