Kingdom Hearts Infinite Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Infinite Rebirth

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanuka! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMusic/Videos

I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilam Kizar
Weakling
Weakling
Kilam Kizar

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Stats
HP:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue60/60I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue30/30I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty
PostSubject: I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well   I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:10 pm

I wanted to say that as well. "You know who you are" messed everything up for me.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki
Admin
Admin
Mitsuki

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Stats
HP:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue140/140I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
MP:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue110/110I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Portal Power:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue50/50I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well   I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:34 pm

do you still feel that way?
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 53

Stats
HP:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue60/60I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue30/30I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue50/50I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well   I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:26 am

Kilam Kizar wrote:
I wanted to say that as well. "You know who you are" messed everything up for me.

Leave if you want. But stop annoying others with you rantings.
Back to top Go down
Beni Hikari
Draconica - Commando
Draconica - Commando
Beni Hikari

Number of posts : 124

Stats
HP:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue70/70I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue40/40I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Portal Power:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue0/50I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well   I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:17 pm

Ezra wrote:
Kilam Kizar wrote:

Leave if you want. But stop annoying others with you rantings.

I didn' understand what he meant >.>
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kizar
Weakling
Weakling
Kilam Kizar

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:
I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well   I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:15 pm

Well, this site is dead and I dont have time for GG.... So in a way I guess it is true...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well   I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not goin to either GG or KHIR as well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Infinite Rebirth :: Off Topic :: Chat Room-
Jump to: