Kingdom Hearts Infinite Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Infinite Rebirth

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanuka! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMusic/Videos

Ichira Ishida Guild App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinoshi Mioka
Weakling
Weakling
Hinoshi Mioka

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Stats
HP:
Ichira Ishida Guild App Left_bar_bleue60/60Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Ichira Ishida Guild App Left_bar_bleue30/30Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Ichira Ishida Guild App Left_bar_bleue0/0Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Ichira Ishida Guild App   Ichira Ishida Guild App Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:08 pm

Name: Ichira Ishida

World: Twilight Town

Quoted Role-play Sample:

When Ichira was on his journey through the world, Twilight Town was his favorite, so he stayed there for 2 to 3 years and called it his home. after he lived in Twilight Town for about 3 years, he decided to go find Daimos. But now that he found him he decided to go back to Twilight Town for a little longer.

Ichira walked into Twilight Town and into his house. He saw pictures of his father, Hiro, sitting on a table. [color=red]"Man...I have no idea where you are father, I don't even know if you are still alive..."
He put the picture in his drawer and kept looking around. He say his bladed Gauntlets lieing by his bed. [color:e8d3=red:e8d3]"Maybe...I should go back. Back to trying to find Hiro..."

or

"Well I did feel really weird for a second there......Hiro told me that if I ever feel good feelings that I would start to become more human, I guess meeting my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and neise, and an old friend(Kairi) and some new friends (Cloud, Ezra) is a good feeling...so my eyes changing color must be a sign of me transforming..."

Both are at this link:
https://khir.forumotion.com/twilight-town-6-posts-to-enter-f20/home-at-last-t446.htm#31426

Profile: https://khir.forumotion.com/character-database-f12/ichira-ishida-the-silent-shadow-t469.htm#31411

Reason: I would be a fair leader and Twilight Town is my hometown

Preferability: I am the only one trying out for this world and I am on alot and a good RPer

Success Chance: I think I have a good success Chance and The world will improved because I, along with my partners Michio and Tsiku (if I ever find them) will rid Twilight Town of Heartless and Nobodies!

Guild Name: Shinoa

Alliance: Anyone who wants to

Reason for Alliance: We need all the people we can get

Population and Entrance: everybody because I am not afraid of the Darkness or the Light

Military Status: I would fight first for I want as little people to die as possible then the strongest after

Peace or War: Both for you can't have peace without war...

Ambitions: I want to make everyone in my guild as strong as they can be

Recommendations: Daimos Ishida, Haruko Ishida
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi Mioka
Weakling
Weakling
Hinoshi Mioka

Stats
HP:
Ichira Ishida Guild App Left_bar_bleue60/60Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Ichira Ishida Guild App Left_bar_bleue30/30Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Ichira Ishida Guild App Left_bar_bleue0/0Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Ichira Ishida Guild App   Ichira Ishida Guild App Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:09 pm

The colors screwed up!!
Back to top Go down
Sora Kurosaki
Admin
Admin
Sora Kurosaki

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Stats
HP:
Ichira Ishida Guild App Left_bar_bleue190/190Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)
MP:
Ichira Ishida Guild App Left_bar_bleue160/160Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Portal Power:
Ichira Ishida Guild App Left_bar_bleue50/50Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ichira Ishida Guild App   Ichira Ishida Guild App Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:34 pm

confuzzled.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi Mioka
Weakling
Weakling
Hinoshi Mioka

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Ichira Ishida Guild App   Ichira Ishida Guild App Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:41 pm

will you think about it?
Back to top Go down
Sora Kurosaki
Admin
Admin
Sora Kurosaki

Stats
HP:
Ichira Ishida Guild App Left_bar_bleue190/190Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)
MP:
Ichira Ishida Guild App Left_bar_bleue160/160Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Portal Power:
Ichira Ishida Guild App Left_bar_bleue50/50Ichira Ishida Guild App Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ichira Ishida Guild App   Ichira Ishida Guild App Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:42 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Sora Kurosaki
Admin
Admin
Sora Kurosaki

Stats
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Ichira Ishida Guild App   Ichira Ishida Guild App Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:04 pm

YOUR GUILD IS CREATED, GO DO YOUR THING >.< (If you don't have anything withen then end of this week of your guild will be removed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichira Ishida Guild App   Ichira Ishida Guild App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichira Ishida Guild App
Page 1 of 1