Kingdom Hearts Infinite Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Infinite Rebirth

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanuka! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMusic/Videos

Zack is back from his long journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Harukio
Lower Administrator
Zack Harukio

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Stats
HP:
Zack is back from his long journey Left_bar_bleue60/60Zack is back from his long journey Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Zack is back from his long journey Left_bar_bleue30/30Zack is back from his long journey Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Zack is back from his long journey Left_bar_bleue0/0Zack is back from his long journey Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Zack is back from his long journey Empty
PostSubject: Zack is back from his long journey   Zack is back from his long journey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:17 am

I walk on the shoreline right as the sun is rising. I ponder on how much everyone has changed and how the worlds have changed. Then I just stopo right in the middle of the shorline and look out into the big blue ocean. "Wow this place doesn't seem all taht different. I wonder how veryone is doing?" Then I just contiue walking along the shorline over to towards the docks, then i just sit down right on the edge of the docks, and just as I started pondering what had happened since I had been gone Heartless appearred on the beach. " Well, so much for R&R." Laughing a little then jumping from the dock onto the Beach with Death Reaper in hand. "Nothing like a little morning exercise." Cutting through the diffrerent types of heartless as they emerge for the Dark portal.
Back to top Go down

Zack is back from his long journey
Page 1 of 1